Okay. The bird is the word.
Once a year we all sit with friends and family and gussy up the table a bit more than usual. The time of Holiday feasting is upon us. In the middle west that means meals chock full of flavor, carbs
One of our goals is to give 10% of profits to charity. Most of the not-for-profits that we donate to are selected by us, however we will at times fulfill a request from an organization if they meet our criteria. If your organization is seeking a donation, please refer to the requirements included here. If you meet these criteria, email email@example.com to request a Donation Application.
Donation Request Requirements:
1. All requested funds must be spent on projects benefiting the West Michigan community
2. You must submit proof of not-for-profit status
3. In order to be able to give larger and more targeted gifts, we no longer donate to fundraising auctions or similar events
4. The focus of your request must be one or more of the following (requests outside of these focus areas will not be considered):
- The Arts
- Building a stronger and more connected community
- The economically disadvantaged
- Environmental integrity and the enjoyment of the outdoors
- LGBT rights
- Locally grown food
- Reducing our dependency on fossil fuels
- Women’s rights
Please note that we believe faith and religion are personal rather than business focuses, therefore we do not donate to organizations who engage in religious mentoring or conversion.